At eCapital Advisors, we specialize in performance management and business analytics solutions enabling our customers to make better business decisions by using best-in-class technology and our trusted team of experts. We partner with Oracle, IBM, QLIK, OneStream and more to offer solutions that solve complicated business problems. Our consultants go beyond simply working with technology by applying business acumen and software to build solutions that address complex Business problems. We gather organizational data and present it in innovative ways that add value by allowing our clients to take their business to the next level. Our employees will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment where they are fully supported and recognized.
- Collaborate with other eCapital consultants to collectively implement innovative solutions to our customers.
- Participate in business requirements meetings with executive sponsors and business leaders.
- Assist with the development of project plans and provide project management with project status updates.
- Participate in the design and development of Performance Management or Business Analytics Solutions.
- Work with the client Finance or IT departments to build financial models and reports.
- Identify and develop required data interfaces with existing G/L, ERP, and other source systems.
- Provide the appropriate user and technical documentation.
- Assist with sales opportunities by building custom solution demos or “proof of concept”.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting and/or MIS. MBA and/or CPA are a plus.
- Knowledge of basic financial management and reporting practices.
- Ability to travel.
- Self-starter with ability to work on projects with minimum supervision while adding value to cross-functional teams.
- Proven leadership and an ability to work within a project team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel. Exposure to G/L, ERP, SQL and OLAP systems is a plus.
- Company paid employee medical and family dental premiums, including 401k and profit sharing
- Exposure to Senior Level Executives within first year
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
- Club trips to top destinations
- Company provided cell phone and laptop
- On-site fitness facility