What is an IBM Unlimited License Agreement (IULA)? – An unlimited deployment of specific part numbers within the IBM Analytics Group software offerings. This offering is for any current customers with update to date S&S that are looking to expand their Analytics footprint with benefits of flexibility and predictable costs.
Benefits of the IULA:
- Consolidated and SingleOne Contract for all IBM Analytics (Cognos/TM1) licenses and support
One Point of Contact for all administration = eCapital Advisors
- Contract Term: Predictable spend for 1- 3 years
- IBM Global Financing:Equal and annual payments spread out across the contract term (optionally financed by IBM Global Finance).
- Annual S&S:During Contract Term (years 1-3) = pre-fixed with no increases
No Financial True-Up required at contract term end
Maximum of 5% increase on S&S for years after contract term regardless of amount of software deployed (pending approval and negotiation)
- Deployment Flexibility:UNLIMITED License Growth and Support rolled into a single contract.
Eliminates user counts to the identified Cognos users
Unlimited PVU Users and Authorized Users
What happens at the end of an IULA?
- Customer counts/declares actual deployed quantities of each product.
- Customer entitlement is updated to reflect the declared quantity. Customer is entitled to that quantity going forward.
- There is no “true up” cost of any kind.
- The client is offered a number of optional S&S years at the end of the original IULA (included to provide predictability to S&S costs regardless of quantity deployed).
- Optional Years of S&S Priced at the same 20% of original deal size plus the 5% YTY possible Inflation Factor.
Contact us to see if an IULA is right for your organization. Contact Us.