On September 25, IBM announced the release of R25 for Planning Analytics Local. All IBM Planning Analytics releases are cumulative; they contain all enhancements, new features, and fixes available since the initial release of Planning Analytics V2.0.
What’s new in IBM Planning Analytics Workspace:
- Filter by sets in the dimension editor
- Add members to a new dimension by dropping a .csv file onto the dimension editor
- Dimensions are added to columns, rows, and context when a view is created
- The set editor is accessible
- See all new features here.
IBM Planning Analytics for MS Excel new features are described here.
IBM Planning Analytics Workspace and Planning Analytics for MS Excel fix list.
More details on this release, including download instructions, can be found here.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org