What is an IBM Unlimited License Agreement (IULA)? – An unlimited deployment of specific part numbers within the IBM Analytics Group software offerings. This offering is for any current customers with update to date S&S that are looking to expand their Analytics footprint with benefits of flexibility and predictable costs.
Benefits of the IULA:
- Consolidated and SingleOne Contract for all IBM Analytics (Cognos/TM1) licenses and supportOne Point of Contact for all administration = eCapital Advisors
- Contract Term: Predictable spend for 1- 3 years
- IBM Global Financing:Equal and annual payments spread out across the contract term (optionally financed by IBM Global Finance).
- Annual S&S:During Contract Term (years 1-3) = pre-fixed with no increasesNo Financial True-Up required at contract term endMaximum of 5% increase on S&S for years after contract term regardless of amount of software deployed (pending approval and negotiation)
- Deployment Flexibility:UNLIMITED License Growth and Support rolled into a single contract.Eliminates user counts to the identified Cognos usersUnlimited PVU Users and Authorized Users
What happens at the end of an IULA?
- Customer counts/declares actual deployed quantities of each product.
- Customer entitlement is updated to reflect the declared quantity. Customer is entitled to that quantity going forward.
- There is no “true up” cost of any kind.
- The client is offered a number of optional S&S years at the end of the original IULA (included to provide predictability to S&S costs regardless of quantity deployed).
- Optional Years of S&S Priced at the same 20% of original deal size plus the 5% YTY possible Inflation Factor.
Contact us to see if an IULA is right for your organization. Contact Us.
Free eBook Download
In the eBook “Having a Conversation with Data”, learn what the current BI infrastructure has been and associated challenges with the traditional approach. How important the user experience is in order to best maximize data’s value (think visualizations!!) to your organization and how to gain a competitive advantage with modern analytics platforms.