Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2022
8 – 8:30 a.m. | Breakfast, networking
8:30 – 10 a.m. | Meeting
This meeting is open to MNCPA members only. Not a member yet? Join here!
Could automation be the secret to happier, more productive teams? eCapital Advisors thinks so.
They believe that software automation has the power to eliminate tedious tasks that bog down your team’s to-do lists. This, in turn, frees up time and resources for bigger, better and bolder business decisions and processes.
During this members-only meeting, eCapital Advisors will use their expertise to demonstrate how automation can transform today’s digital workforce.
Presentation highlights to include:
- Reasons to automate.
- Defining automation.
- Exploring various automation solutions.
- Live demonstration of one automation software solution.
- Walkthrough and buildout of the AR process.
This will be a hybrid meeting. Thank you to eCapital Advisors for hosting the in-person portion.
When registering, please specify whether you plan to attend in person or online. Doing so helps us plan an efficient and effective meeting for you.
- In-person: 7900 Xerxes Ave S, Bloomington (Note: this is not at the MNCPA’s office)
- Virtual: Zoom (login details sent one day prior to event)
Our hope is to give you the choice of attending either in person or virtually. Registered attendees will be notified should this event need to switch to virtual only.